- Large One Bedroom
- Additional Reception Area
- Wooden Floors
- Stunning Location
- Additional Fees Apply
A stunning loft-style apartment set on the top floor of this quaint period building just off Covent Garden Piazza, boasting in excess of 600 sq. ft. in dimension and perfect for high-flying couples or individuals to enjoy.
The apartment has been entirely remodelled and offers stunning modern fittings and decor throughout. With a striking gallery semi open-plan kitchen being fully fitted with all modern appliances and gorgeous wooden flooring throughout, this apartment is a serious contender for being one of the best properties in Covent Garden in its price range – simply must be seen!
The double bedroom boasts built in wardrobe space and leads on to the well sized reception area which would be ideal as an office or storage space. The bathroom is large and has been finished to a modern standard.
Available immediately and offered unfurnished or furnished by separate negotiation.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Under Offer
- Available on
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.