- One double bedroom
- Private balcony
- Open-Plan kitchen
- Available from 10/07/2017
- Additional fees apply
A great value, neutrally decorated and well-positioned apartment set on the second floor of this Fitzrovia terraced street benefiting from a private balcony. Ideal for anyone looking to live centrally within reach of Goodge Street, Regents Park, Tottenham Court Road and London`s West End.
The apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, fully fitted kitchen, well-proportioned double bedroom which has access onto the balcony and bathroom with tub. This property is wonderfully bright, has wooden flooring throughout and high ceilings as typically found in period conversions such as this.
An excellent location makes this a highly attractive rental opportunity, being located within seconds of Charlotte Street`s excellent restaurants and cafes and Soho`s fantastic entertainment and bustling, vibrant atmosphere.
Available 10th July 2017 and offered unfurnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.