- One double bedroom
- Wood floors
- Open-plan kitchen
- Additonal charges apply
- First floor
- Available 10th February 2017
A great value one bedroom apartment set on the second floor of this Fitzrovia terraced street, ideal for couples looking to live centrally within reach of Goodge Street, Regents Park, Tottenham Court Road.
The apartment is in good condition, decorated in neutral tones and features a large open-plan reception room, fully fitted kitchen, well-proportioned double bedroom and bathroom. The apartment is wonderfully bright and has wooden flooring throughout, and high ceilings as typically found in period conversions such as this.
Ideal for a couple, or a single professional looking for a centrally located apartment.
An excellent location makes this a highly attractive rental opportunity, being within seconds from Charlotte Street`s excellent restaurants, cafes and Soho`s fantastic entertainment and bustling, vibrant atmosphere.
Available from 10th February 2017 and offered unfurnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.