- Double Bedroom
- Private Outside Space
- Recently Refurbished
- Built In Storage Space
- Additional Fees Apply
Greater London Properties are pleased to present this large one bedroom flat on Riding Street in a stunning Mansion Block located in the heart of Fitzrovia, minutes away from all the West End`s amenities and attractions.
The apartment is a generous size and boasts very well-proportioned rooms with wooden flooring throughout and comprises reception room, double bedroom with plenty of storage facilities, fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. Based on the lower ground floor but with abundance off light, this property offers tranquil with a stunning garden/terrace space at the rear and is well situated for shops and supermarkets.
Located a short walk from Oxford Street, the apartment offers easy access to Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street underground tube stations.
Available 30th June 2017 and offered furnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.