Greater London Properties are pleased to present this stunning one double bedroom apartment located in the heart of Chelsea between Sloane Square and South Kensington underground tube stations and also only a short walk from Knightsbridge underground station and Hyde Park.
This stunning apartment is split over two levels and features a large open plan living/kitchen area which has been fully fitted with all the latest appliances. The double bedroom features built in storage space and the bathroom has a bathtub with overhead shower.
There is gorgeous wooden flooring throughout and the large French door windows let in an abundance of natural light.
Available immediately and offered furnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.