- Lift Service
- 24 Hour Porter
- Additional Fees Apply
Stunning interior designed one bedroom,one bathroom luxury apartment situated on the fifth floor of this prestigious building which features 24 hour concierge, lift service, and secure underground parking.
The stunning apartment comprises a beautiful reception room with superb views, a modern fitted open plan kitchen, 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom and ample storage space.
Residential Land also offer exclusive deals and discounts in local restaurants and gyms specifically to 4B Merchant square tenants.
The apartment offers easy access to great transport links such as Paddington Train Station (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle, District lines and Heathrow) Edgware Road (Circle, District and Bakerloo lines).
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. You will also need to pay £70.00 per tenant for referencing (carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for checking the inventory (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). There are no charges at the end of the tenancy. All prices include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.