- Charming mews
- One double bedroom
- Traditional features
- Private entrance
- Additonal Charges Apply
A beautiful one bedroom property set within this charming mews house located right in the heart of Bloomsbury. The property boasts original traditional features, spacious bedroom and a cottage mews design. Doughty Mews is a cul-de-sac positioned within walking distance to Russell Square, Holborn and Kings Cross.
Please call today to arrange a viewing of this remarkable property.
This flat is available to let early June on a furnished basis and comprises of a bright lounge with semi open-plan kitchen including integrated appliances, dining area, one large double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. You will also need to pay £70 per tenant for referencing (carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180 for checking the inventory (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). There are no charges at the end of the tenancy. All prices include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.