- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Great location
- Eighth floor
- Additional Charges Apply
A superb two double bedroom eighth floor apartment set in this portered residential block with plenty of space and amazing views. Early viewings recommended!
Featuring superb views from this 8th floor vantage point, the flat boasts a large sunny living room with modern open-plan kitchen, two bathrooms in total (one en-suite), two well-proportioned double bedrooms with in-built storage space and extra storage space in the hallway. The flat features under-floor heating throughout, with wooden flooring in the living room, and neutral carpets in the bedrooms.
The apartment is set in London House, a magnificent private residential block benefiting from a porter and lift access located within 3 minutes` walk from St. Pauls Cathedral and the Barbican, and ideal for a professional couple or two professional sharers who need close access to the City.
Offered furnished for long term rental and available late February – may be available early if requested.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.