- Private two tier garden
- High celings
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Great location
- Available mid June
A truly stunning two bedroom garden apartment located on the ground and lower ground floor of this beautiful victorian conversion.
Comprising of a large lounge with herringbone wood flooring, beautiful sash windows which fill the room with plenty of natural light, a modern kitchen with unique seating/storage area and all integrated appliances. On the lower floor you will find two double bedrooms with fitted storage, a family bathroom with tub and over head shower and access to your own private garden which has been well maintained and is ideal for these beautiful summer evenings.
The features of this apartment are endless, high celings, immaculate presentation and a two tier garden are just a few and early viewings are advised.
Available from 11th June 2017 and offered furnished.
Call now for further details.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Under Offer
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.