- Two Double bedrooms
- Modern finish, wooden flooring throughout
- Large reception room
- Ideal location close to Holloway road tube
- Available in Early September 2012
Fantastic two double bedroom first floor modern purpose built flat in a superb location situated minutes from Holloway Road tube and within ten minutes from Highbury & Islington tube.
This superb development is perfectly located for the Piccadilly line (Holloway Road being 30 seconds away) or the Victoria Line (Highbury and Islington a seven minute walk away). This flat features wooden flooring throughout, and boasts 2 large double bedrooms with inbuilt storage (both similar sizes, making this a perfect flat for sharers), a large open plan living room with fully equipped kitchen, a balcony with views, and neutrally decorated bathroom.
There is a small additional charge for water rates of £24 per month.
Available from the end of April 2017 on an unfurnished basis only!
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.