- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Top floor with lift
- Parking space available at separate negotiation
- Additional Fees Apply
Greater London Properties are pleased to present this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom property positioned perfectly in-between Fitzrovia and Bloomsbury. With a beautifully fitted kitchen with wooden floors throughout all reception areas plus an en-suite bathroom and balcony from the master suite, this property is a must see.
This flat is located on the top floor of this secure, modern building with lift access. Although not included in the price, there is the option to take a parking space positioned below the apartment block.
This is a fantastic two bedroom apartment ideal for professionals or a couple who want an upmarket luxurious space in Central London.
This flat is available from 1st June 2017 and is offered furnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.