A bright and spacious two double bedroom apartment located on the second floor of this prestigious mansion block.
Available to rent immediately is this beautiful apartment which provides adequate space for a small family or professional sharers.
Comprising of a good size lounge with large windows, a separate kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, a corridor with ample storage and full bathroom. The apartment is located on the second floor of the building with lift access and benefits from a concierge service.
Situated only a short walk to Kings Cross St Pancras & Russell Square station, this property is ideal for individuals needing to commute to the city or those studying at UCL and one of the many other universities located around Bloomsbury.
Available immediately and offered fully furnished.
Call now for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.