- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Views Of London
- Minutes` From Kings Cross
- Additional Charges Apply
A lovely two bedroom, top floor apartment located right in the heart of Bloomsbury. The property boasts two spacious bedrooms, designer interior and stunning views of London. Positioned within walking distance to Russell Square and Kings Cross. Please call today to arrange a viewing of this remarkable property.
This apartment would ideally suit professionals and sharers who are looking to enjoy a peaceful living experience but still within walking distance of Kings Cross, Soho and the West End. Located in a period mansion block and benefitting from a brand new bathroom, fantastic views of The Shard and St. Pancras and plenty of storage space.
This flat is available to let from the 15th May 2017 on a fully furnished basis.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.