- Two double bedrooms
- Perfectly located for Queensway and Bayswater tube stations
- 5 minutes walk from Hyde Park
- Fitted storage
- Communal gardens
- Additional fees apply
A recently refurbished, large two double bedroom apartment within five minutes walk from either Paddington or Bayswater tube stations. The fourth floor apartment with lift is situated in a beautiful Georgian building on a stunning garden square.
Featuring high ceilings and overlooking a wonderful garden square the apartment boasts a large living room, with enough space for a dining area, a modern designed fully fitted kitchen is just off the main living room. The property also features two double bedrooms with built in storage and a luxurious bathroom with power shower. This apartment includes access to the wonderful garden square.
The apartment is available early March 2017 on a furnished or unfurnished basis.
Ideal for a couple of professional sharers who require good access to either Paddington, Queensway or Bayswater stations.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. You will also need to pay £70.00 per tenant for referencing (carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for checking the inventory (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). There are no charges at the end of the tenancy. All prices include VAT.
- Available on
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.