- Split Over Three Floors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Abundance of Storage Space
- Wooden Floors
- Additional Fees Apply
A fantastic, newly converted two bedroom / two bathroom maisonette in Soho`s trendy Berwick Street. Split over three stories and boasting 1300 sq. ft. of prime residential living space, this modern apartment is not to be missed!
This unusual apartment would suit a professional couple or a pair of sharers equally well and features two very large double bedrooms (one measuring 500 sq. ft.) Both bedrooms have brand new en-suite bathrooms and an abundance of storage space.
The property has been entirely remodelled, with crisp white finish, dark wooden flooring and modern fixtures throughout. The stunning modern Neff kitchen features all modern appliances, including dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven with grill and large fridge/freezer. Both bathrooms (and separate WC) are again modern in design.
Available 9th March 2017 and offered unfurnished or furnished by separate negotiation.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Under Offer
- Available on
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.