- Wooden Floors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Interior Designed Finish
- Additional Charges Apply
A charming two bedroom/ two bathroom mews house located in the heart of Hyde Park. The house has been tastefully refurbished and is offered fully furnished.
The ground floor has a bright reception room with a beautiful contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances and wooden flooring throughout plus a guest bathroom, both bedrooms are located on the first floor with a family bathroom.
Sussex Place is part of the Hyde Park Estate within close proximity to Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. Transport links can be found at Lancaster Gate underground (Central line) and Paddington main line and underground stations.
Available now and offered furnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.