- Three bedroom split level maisonette
- Large reception room and dining room
- Exclusive access to Kensington Square Gardens
- Additional charges apply
**Newly refurbished** A charming split-level, ground and lower ground floor three double bedroom two bathroom maisonette, in this prime location facing the wonderful Kensington Square, and moments from Kensington High Street itself in the heart of Kensington Village.
This beautiful period property includes a large double reception/ dining room and a fully fitted and equipped kitchen with all mod cons which has been newly fitted.
Downstairs is remarkably well lit and spacious with three double bedrooms, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family shower room.
There is a further private patio area providing fantastic additional natural light, and an abundance of storage throughout the property.
Lovely views of Kensington Square at your doorstep, as well as exclusive access to the gardens for residents.
Available immediately and offered unfurnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.