- Garden - Outside space
- Engineered wood flooring in all living areas
- Newly refurbished apartment
- New modern furniture
- Period features
- Addional fees apply
This large, three double bedroom ground floor apartment located perfectly on one of the best roads in Kensington. The apartment has been fully refurbished to the highest quality with the living space featuring a number of classic, period features as well as traditional high ceilings, blended seamlessly with modern comforts such as engineered wood flooring and up-to-date appliances throughout.
The apartment also benefits from direct access to an impressive 40ft garden to the rear, highly sought after and rare in this prime location.
The property is located in Kensington and therefore benefits from the many amenities of Kensington High Street as well as a number of fantastic bars and restaurants within a five minute walk.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.