- Great condition
- In the heart of the village
- Three double bedrooms
- Additional fees apply
A recently refurbished split level three bedroom apartment in the heart of Blackheath Village. The apartment benefits from a great size kitchen providing access to a roof terrace, a large lounge with original sash windows, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an abundance of storage.
The first floor consists of the kitchen, double bedroom at the rear and large living room overlooking Montpelier Vale.
The second floor has another double bedroom at the rear, master bedroom overlooking Montpelier Vale and good size bathroom will full size bath and shower.
Secondary glazing has been installed into all rooms to improve energy efficiency and block out noise.
The property is one minute walk from Blackheath Station with excellent connections into Central London, is in the center of the village and a short walk from the heath. Perfect for a family or professional sharers,
Available immediately on an unfurnished basis.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- Not Specified
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.