- 24 hour concierge
- Private underground parking spaces
- Large south facing balcony
- Underground Parking
- Great transport links
- Additional charges apply
This fourteenth floor apartment has spacious living and entertaining space with a beautiful reception room and a large balcony, offering breath-taking views over London. It also comprises of a striking modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, four spacious bedrooms, three luxurious bathrooms and ample storage space.
This prestigious building set off Paddington Basin features 24 hour concierge, lift service, CCTV and secure underground parking.
The apartment offers easy access to superb transport links such as Paddington Train Station (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle, District lines and Heathrow) Edgware Road (Circle, District and Bakerloo lines).
All tenants benefit from a dedicated on-site or building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. There is also a dedicated team of maintenance experts and a 24-hour emergency helpline.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.