- Studio Apartment
- Built In Storage
- Wood Floors
- Separate Kitchen
- Heart of the West End
- Additional Fees Apply
Greater London Properties are pleased to present this lovely studio apartment in this superb building, located on the trendy Monmouth Street, Seven Dials and within a short walk of Leicester Square and Covent Garden underground tube stations which offer easy access to the Northern and Piccadilly lines.
This studio apartment has been strikingly designed in modern decor, with light-oak flooring and neutral tones throughout. The apartment is finished to a good standard and includes a neutral bathroom suite, open-plan bedroom/reception room with a period fire place, a separate fully fitted kitchen with all modern appliances (washer-dryer, oven and fridge/freezer). There is also the additional benefit of double glazing throughout.
Available 20th June 2017 and offered unfurnished or furnished by separate negotiation.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.