Five Reasons to Live in Bloomsbury
The interest in flats for sale, Bloomsbury has soared in recent years thanks to a residential renaissance. There are five distinct advantages of making the lovely precinct your home:
- If you care more about museums, residential streets, leafy squares and a nice university environment rather than nightclubs and electric nightlife. Bloomsbury has attracted intellectuals and literary giants from the very beginning. Even with the neighborhood’s modernization and renaissance, its rich history lingers in the brick buildings dating to the Georgian period, 19th century centres of learning, and British Museum, the great public institution from 1753, housing nearly 8 million works of art, history and culture.
- If you’re into vintage and Michelin starred watering holes. Bloomsbury promises a truly vintage lunching/dining experience thanks to well-preserved buildings and a more refined air as opposed to a rowdy vibe! Grade II listed The Lamb feels like you have stepped into an earlier era (the food and ale’s great too); Bloomsbury Club Bar is as chic as it can get for wine aficionados; and there is a good choice of restaurant cuisines, from British, modern European, Asian and Thai to Turkish, Chinese, South American, Spanish, Japanese, American and French, some of which have been awarded the coveted Michelin star.
- If you want to live in an upper-class, stylish atmosphere. Bloomsbury is recognized for its cultural attractions, literary heritage, architecture and healthcare institutions. But our clients looking at flats for sale in Bloomsbury are also aware of its reputation as a well-to-do residential area, largely inhabited by the upper crust and a pleasant, tranquil precinct for strolls and explorations.
- If you want to stay in a central location. Depending on where you’re in Bloomsbury, access to train stations (Kings Cross St. Pancreas and Euston), the Russell Square, and lively areas of King’s Cross and Camden is relatively quick.
- If you want free entry to museums and garden squares. Locals and visitors are known to spend several hours at British Museum and the neighborhood’s gardens and squares…without having to pay a penny. Relax, plan a family picnic, collect your thoughts, engage in some creative brainstorming or just wander about hoping to make interesting discoveries in Bloomsbury’s green and intellectual spaces.
Estate agent in London
Greater London Properties, estate agent London – specialize in Commercial & Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management. We have been established in London Property since 2003 and are one of the largest independents left in Central London. If you would like to speak with a London Estate Agent please call a member of the Greater London Properties Team who would be delighted to help. Our branches are based in Soho (uniquely the only shop front London Estate agent in this area) and Bloomsbury, Judd Street and our team are always on hand to discuss property in Central London.
Call Greater London Properties, Estate Agent London today on 0207 113 1066.
- Available£650 pw £2,817 pcm2 Bedroom Apartment, Berwick Stree
- Available£1,045 pw £4,528 pcm1 Bedroom Semi-Detached, Garrett Mansions, Edgware Road, W2
- Available£1,200 pw £5,200 pcm3 Bedroom Apartment, Bloomsbury Square, WC1A
- Available£850 pw £3,683 pcm2 Bedroom Mews, Gower Mews, Bloomsbury, WC1E
- Available£450 pw £1,950 pcm1 Bedroom Apartment, Villiers Street
- Available£1,950 pw £8,450 pcm2 Bedroom Apartment, Albemarle Street, Mayfair, W1S
- Available£550 pw £2,383 pcm1 Bedroom Apartment, Neal Street
- Available£485 pw £2,102 pcmFlat, Rupert Street
- Available£385 pw £1,668 pcmStudio, Thanet House, Thanet Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H