We have put together a comprehensive list of guidelines to adhere to Social Distancing and current Government Regulations. Please find these below.
- We will continue to offer video viewings and physical viewings by appointments only. Please call our shops to arrange the appointment.
- We will meet you at the property, our team will email you the address and can provide directions.
- Before viewing, you will need to confirm that you are not suffering any symptoms
- You will be asked to remove your shoes and apply hand sanitiser before entering a property. You may also be asked to wear a mask and gloves
- You will be asked not to touch anything whilst in the property. Anything you do touch will need to be wiped down
- The occupier of the property will be asked to ensure the property is well ventilated and that internal doors are left open
- The occupier of the property will also be asked to leave the property while the viewing is taking place
- We will continue to offer video market appraisals and can continue to value properties without physically entering them
- If we do visit a property to value it, we will need to maintain a 2 metre distance and we will remove our shoes and wear facemasks and gloves throughout the appointment
- Before we visit, please ensure the property is well ventilated
- We will not touch anything in the property unless absolutely necessary
Visiting Our Offices
- Although all of our offices are open for business, many staff will continue to work from home
- We ask that you avoid coming to our offices unless absolutely necessary
- If you do need to come into one of our offices, you will need to call ahead and book an appointment
- Our staff will be working from home when they can, so less staff will be physically in our offices at any one time
If you would like to read the full Government guidelines, please view here.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to working with you.
If you have any questions at all please call our team at Greater London Properties on 0207 734 4062.
If you are looking to rent or purchase a home in the city, speak to our estate agent London today. We can help you find a home in the heart of London. Contact our Soho office on 020 7734 4062, fill in the form below or pop in to our office on Broadwick Street and we can point you in the right direction.