- Bright one-bedroom flat or pied-a-terre in amazing location
- Large private terrace for enjoying fresh air in the heart of Soho
- Great layout ensures efficient use of internal space
- Bedroom with dual aspect windows for natural daylight
- Wooden floors, marble bathroom and fully-equipped kitchen
- Located within yards of famous media clubs and film production houses
A bright, central Soho flat with a large terrace for dining and great layout that maximises its internal space. The bedroom benefits from dual aspect windows. It is on the second floor, facing away from the street, and provides an ideal refuge from the bustle on its doorstep.
Located on a street connecting Dean and Frith Street, and between Soho Square and Old Compton Street, the flat is within yards of glamorous media clubs and famous post-production houses and surrounded by the best international restaurants in this most desirable location within old Soho.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Under Offer
- Available on
- Not Specified