- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Portered Apartment Block
- Air Conditioning
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Marylebone W1
- Modern Finish
- Unfurnished or Furnished via Separate Negotiation
- Close to Bond Street & Baker Street stations
A stunning luxury open-plan one bedroom / large studio apartment has become available in this tranquil portered Marylebone development, within easy reach of Harley Street, Oxford Circus and Regent`s Park in the heart of London`s West End.
This is a bespoke apartment refurbished to extremely high specifications, set on the lower ground floor of this highly exclusive portered apartment block. Featuring incredible decor, the apartment has wooden flooring and Air-Cooling system throughout, immaculate kitchen units (dishwasher, washer-dryer, fridge, ceramic stoves + oven) and a wonderful bathroom suite. The bedroom is large and features and great deal of storage space, and additionally can be opened up to turn the entire apartment into a very large studio room if required.
This Portered residential block in Hallam Street is incredibly exclusive and features only 4 residences in total. Security is provided by a friendly day porter, Video Entry and CCTV systems.
Ideal for highflyers looking for a Luxury Central London address.
Available now, unfurnished or furnished via separate negotiation.
- Under Offer
- Available on
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The following are permitted payments which we may request from you: a) The rent b) A refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.