- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Over 2000 Sq Ft Of Luxury
- Bespoke & Interior Designed Apartment
- Close To Underground Station
- 24 Hour Security and Concierge
- Residents Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- High Ceilings
- Original Features Throughout
A fantastic opportunity to live in this old Chappell Piano Factory built in 1866-67 and located on Belmont Street offering a residents swimming pool and which have been tastefully refurbished and interior designed to a high standard with bespoke fittings and fixtures.
This unique apartment comprises of an unbelievably spacious reception perfect for entraining, boasting fantastic views of London from it`s floor to ceiling windows spreading across the length of the room, semi open plan kitchen fully fitted with modern appliances and a large kitchen island, master bedroom one with high ceilings, fitted storage and a stylish modern contemporary bathroom with free standing bath tub and separate shower, double bedroom two with fitted storage and en-suite shower room and w/c as well as a further study room which offers bespoke textured walls and interior designed to perfection, plus an outside space.
Residents benefit from 24hour security, high ceilings throughout, original features from the factory, interior designed apartments to a high standard, bespoke fittings, modern appliances and a residents swimming pool with jacuzzi and yoga platform.
First to see will take so book your viewing in today.
Available now and offered furnished with high quality furnishings.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £225.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.