- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bespoke Interior Designed Apartment
- 24 Hour Security
- Residents Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Loft Conversion with High Ceilings
- Chalk Farm
- Close To Underground Station
- Additional Fees Apply
A fantastic opportunity to live in this old Chappell Piano Factory built in 1866-67 and located on Belmont Street offering a residents swimming pool and which have been tastefully refurbished and interior designed to a high standard with bespoke fittings and fixtures.
This unique three bedroom apartment comprises of an unbelievably spacious reception perfect for entertaining, boasting fantastic views of London from it`s floor to ceiling windows spreading across the length of the room, separate open plan kitchen fully fitted with modern appliances including a space for dining and a large kitchen island, master bedroom one with high ceilings, walk in wardrobe and a stylish modern contemporary bathroom with free standing bath tub and separate shower, double bedroom two with fitted storage and en-suite shower room and w/c as well as a further doubel bedroom with fitted storage which offers bespoke textured walls and interior designed to perfection, plus an outside terrace offering amazing views of the London Skyline.
Residents benefit from 24 hour security, high ceilings throughout, original features from the factory, interior designed apartments to a high standard, bespoke fittings, modern appliances and a residents swimming pool with jacuzzi and yoga platform.
First to see will take so book your viewing in today.
Available now and offered unfurnished and furnished via separate negotiation.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £225.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.