- Three double bedrooms
- Private front and back garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Large Lounge
- Close to Clapham North / Common Tube
- Five Minutes walk to Clapham High Street
- Ten minutes walk to Brixton
- Great Location
Offered to market with no tenant fees and Zero deposit available this three bedroom house with private garden is perfect for sharers.
There is a fully fitted contemporary kitchen / dining room, large reception room leading onto a private garden. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, a newly finished bathroom and a separate WC. Unusually for the area the house has lots of storage on both floors.
The property is located within a five minute walk of Clapham North Station and is in close proximity to all the bars, restaurants and clubs of Clapham High Street, Abbeville Village and the common. Brixton station and high street is within ten minutes walk or even quicker on the bus.
This home is offered furnished and is perfect for professional sharers who want to enjoy the best of Clapham. Call Greater London properties to view.
- Under Offer
- Available on
- Not Specified
- The following are permitted payments which we may request from you: a) The rent b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.