- Commercial unit
- Wood floors
- Contemporary finsih
- Centrally located
- A1 use class
A refurbished and bright commercial space set on the raised ground floor in this superb location in the heart of Bloomsbury, seconds away from Kings Cross St Pancras.
A rare opportunity for any small business to trade on a busy street, this area is the ideal location for any modern business to thrive. This excellent commercial unit boasts around 220 sqft of working space, has wood floors throughout, its own toilet with basin and a kitchenette.
The premises will be offered on a 5 years lease (optional with a mutual break clause). Tenant to pay for minor repairs.
£13,000 per annum (utility bills and business rates excluded; phone line and internet connection are not supplied).
The office is available now and available unfurnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 (incl VAT) per letting. A fee of £90.00 (incl VAT) per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £200.00 (incl VAT) for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy.
- Under Offer
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.