- Two double bedrooms
- Great location
- Bathroom and additional WC
- Additional fees apply
A beautifully bright and spacious two double bedroom apartment, located on the fifth floor of this desirable portered block only a short walk from St Johns Wood station. Benefiting from a daytime porter and private balcony.
This neutrally decorated apartment comprises two double bedrooms, a large bright lounge with balcony and space for a dining table, separate fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances and a family bathroom plus additional WC. The apartment has tons of storage space including large cupboards within the corridors and fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms.
Ideal for a family, or professional couple looking for a centrally located apartment in a sought after neighbourhood.
An excellent location makes this a highly attractive rental opportunity.
Available from the end of March 2017 and offered unfurnished. Furniture may be provided by separate negotiation.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Under Offer
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.