- Stunning Studio Apartment
- Separate Kitchen
- Wooden Floors
- Newly Refurbished
- Original Features
- Additional Fees Apply
Greater London Properties are pleased to present this recently refurbished studio apartment which is located on the corner of Carnaby Street and Marlborough Court, a picturesque cobbled street which forms part of the Carnaby Village.
This apartment has been refurbished to a high standard throughout. Featuring a large studio room, a separate kitchen and a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, the apartment also boasts double glazing throughout. The original fireplace has been kept to ensure the apartment offers plenty of character.
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in one of London`s most exciting locations, within close proximity to numerous restaurants, shops and local amenities.
Available 18th March 2017 and offered unfurnished or furnished by separate negotiation.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- Not Specified
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.