- Large Studio Apartment
- Wood Floors
- Contemporary Finish
- Heart of Soho
- Available Now
- Additional Fees Apply
Set within the heart of Soho is this superb, light and airy studio apartment ready for an immediate move-in, having recently been refurbished to a high standard. The flat is set in this quaint location on Moor Street, moments from Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and Tottenham Court Road stations, as well as numerous theatres, restaurants and local amenities.
This large studio boasts wonderful period windows which allow an abundance of natural light to fill the room, a separate fully fitted kitchen with all appliances and a separate, large shower room. The apartment benefits from a large pull down bed space and a wall of fitted wardrobes.
Available immediately and offered part furnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- Part Furnished
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.