A sensational one double bedroom apartment in this prime central London location, within minutes from Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square underground tube stations (Piccadilly, Bakerloo and Northern lines).
This is a stunning apartment located on the first floor of the development and features a large open-plan reception room with fully integrated modern kitchen (dishwasher, washer/dryer, large fridge and oven/ceramic stove). The large double bedroom boasts plenty of storage with in-built wardrobes and benefits from a stylish en-suite bathroom with dual shower and sandstone finish. There are wooden floors throughout the apartment and also double glazing.
Also featured are video entry-phones, security alarm systems and a wonderful private courtyard available for Hobhouse Court residents use only.
Available immediately and offered furnished.
Greater London Properties administration fee is £200.00 per letting. A fee of £70.00 per tenant will also be required for referencing (which is carried out by an independent referencing company) and £180.00 for an inventory check (which is carried out by an independent inventory company). No charges will be required at the end of the tenancy. All prices listed include VAT.
- Available on
- The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks bank guarantor previous landlord etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.